- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, Postal code, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use: session cookies (we use these cookies to operate our Service) and preference cookies (we use these cookies to remember your preferences and various settings).
Use of data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
BG Military Fitness Limited processes personal data both as a processor and controller as defined in the directive and the GDPR.
BG Military Fitness adheres to the GDPR from 25th May 2018. Consequently, BG Military Fitness processes all data provided by it's Users with accounts in it's European Data Region, in the European Economic Area (EEA) only.
All data collected by BG Military Fitness will be stored in secure hosting facilities provided by Amazon Web Services. BG Military Fitness has a data processing agreement in place with it's provider, ensuring compliance with the Directive. All hosting is performed in accordance with the highest security regulations. All transfers of data internally within the EEA is done in accordance with this data processing agreement,
Retention of data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your country but always within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Disclosure of data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal basis for processing personal data under general data protection regulation
BG Military Fitness Limited may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your data protection rights under general data protection regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. BG Military Fitness Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where BG Military Fitness Limited relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Information Commissioners Office (ICO) about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
BG Military Fitness data protection officer
BG Military Fitness has a 'Data Protection Officer' who is responsible for matters related to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
BG Military Fitness
Attn Data Protection Officer
7 Stratford Place
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to your website visit on our site.
Cookies help to improve your visit to our website by helping with the following:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remembering information you’ve given (e.g. your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer and we do not store personally identifiable information in cookies we use on this website.
We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with UK legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
The cookies we use:
General website cookies
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is a reference to a unique session ID set by our website code (PHP) for a current browsing session. No personal data is stored in it. The session is ended when a user’s browser is closed.|
|CookieCheck||This cookie is a simple test to ensure that cookies are being accepted by the browser and allows for any cookie orientated functionality to be disabled in the event a browser cannot accept cookies.|
|location||This cookie stores a reference to a postcode searched for on the site when using our 'find nearest venue' function.|
|venue||This cookie stores a reference to the last venue viewed by a user. It allows for personalisation of content, and pre-population of the venue drop-down menu on our registration form.|
|is returning||This cookie indicates if a user has previously browsed the site|
|csrfToken||This cookie is a unique token generated when a web form is loaded, and is validated on form submission to ensure that forms are submitted directly through the site and not through third party robots/external forms etc.|
Measuring website usage – Google Analytics
Once the cookies are set/updated on the web browser, the data they contain that is required for reporting purposes is sent to the Google Analytics servers.
Cookies Set By Google Analytics
|__utma||This cookie is typically written to a browser upon the first visit to our site from that web browser. If the cookie has been deleted by a user and the user subsequently visits our site, a new cookie is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and it is updated with each page view.||2 years from set/update.|
|__utmb||This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with our site. When a user views a page on our site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If it does not find the cookie, a new one is written and a new session is established. Each time a user visits a different page on our site, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, thus continuing a single session for as long as user activity continues within 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when a user pauses on a page on our site for longer than 30 minutes.||30 minutes from set/update.|
For further information about the cookies Google uses please visit this Cookie Information page.
Other 3rd party cookies we may use
When you visit our website, you may notice some cookies that are collecting information for other websites. For example, if you visit a page that has video content, cookies from YouTube may be served. We do not control the setting of these cookies and we recommend you visit those third party websites for more information.
Please find a list of some third party cookies you may find present on our website and links to their specific cookie information:
How do I Control or Delete Cookies?
If cookies are not enabled on your computer this may mean that you’re unable to experience our website in full. However, if you want to control or delete cookies you can do so.
Information on deleting cookies or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutCookies.org. To reiterate, by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.