BMF Nutrition is all about you achieving your goals. Let BMF nutritionist Ben Coomber take you on a 12-week journey to help you lose fat, improve your health, performance and recovery, and above all teach you these life skills so you never have to diet again, and these results last forever.
Immerse yourself in 12 weeks of online instructional videos, education and motivation from industry expert Ben Coomber. Each week you will learn more about your body, health, your goals, and how to change, all from the comfort of your home. So get ready to start with our Fat Loss and Health programme.
Ideally the vast majority of your intake should be made up of things that could be bought without being packaged (fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy and grains).
For every kg of body weight drink 30ml of water, so a 90kg man will need 2.7L of water a day. Add 0.5-1.0L for every hour of exercise depending on its intensity.
Between 10pm to 6am is the ideal time. If you struggle with sleep magnesium is a good relaxant, or else have an Epsom salt bath before bed in warm, not hot water.
Prepare food at breakfast, the night before or at the weekend, ensuring you have the best healthy food available to you when you need it.
Follow the 90/10 rule: If you’re eating right 90% of the time, your body can handle the other 10% and still maintain optimal body composition.