British Military Fitness offers corporate wellness programmes for companies with a vested corporate social responsibility. We work with HR teams to consult and outreach to employees to educate on the importance of health and well being both in and outside of the workplace. Our corporate programmes are bespoke to meet the needs of your organisations and can range from one off events to fully tailored programmes for your employees. BMF can train any day, any time and in whatever space is available to utilise.
All of our services include:
- Dedicated instructor to deliver your classes
- Dedicated account manager for the duration of our relationship
- Risk assessments and public liability (£10m)
- All fitness equipment, water and bibs
- Vehicle for safe storage of participants belongings
- Venue licence arrangements
- Promotional content to promote the class in your workplace
Our one off single session last for one hour and include a 10 minute warm up, 45 minutes of cardio, strength, resistance and team activities, followed by a 5 minute cool down. The sessions are broken down into ability levels so the classes are suitable for all abilities. (Blue: Beginner, Red: Intermediate, Green: Advanced)
Our multiple class programme is for clients who want a longer term well being programme in their workplace. This can range from a monthly scheduled class to multiple weekly classes on site in your desired location. Additional benefits of our multiple class programmes include:
- 20% off park memberships for all employees nationwide at all BMF venues
- Access to our members area which contains blogs, nutritional content and partner discounts)
- Weekly attendance reports
- Outreach days to support awareness of classes in your workplace
TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
BMF offer team building days away with military-trained instructors. Each course is bespoke to the company and can range from an obstacle course built within your grounds to map reading days out.
For longer team breaks, groups of employees can enjoy weekends away doing military-style adventure training which includes hiking, coasteering, watersports and more. The get-away is fully bespoke to each group and suitable for all fitness abilities.
Interested in finding out more about our Corporate sessions?