GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
British Military Fitness is all about getting fit together. While joining a fitness group can seem daunting to some, from the moment that your instructor greets you at your free trial class, you’ll be made to feel part of the group and in a matter of minutes you’ll be drawing strength and having fun with your class mates as you crawl under, jump over, and run around them.
We’re also a pretty friendly bunch, so you’ll get plenty of opportunities to get to know your fellow classmates after class. British Military Fitness offers a highly social way to health and fitness.
BENEFITS OF GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
- Not ‘going it alone’ can really help when it comes to staying motivated to achieve your fitness goals
- You'll find yourself looking forward to seeing your instructor and the other people in your classes
- Working out with a group helps keep you accountable, both to yourself and other members in the group – you won’t want to let them down
- The group dynamic will have you truly trying your best, which means you'll get more out of the experience, and get fitter faster
- You’ll celebrate your success with your instructor and class mates
- Not forgetting our legendary social and fitness events and activities that happen after class!
WHAT OUR MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY:
I haven't met my love at BMF (yet?) but did meet some of my best friends there! Thanks to BMF for the great times.Vikki Burns
I've been attending BMF for nearly five years, and at 48 this is the fittest I've ever been. Started as a Blue and now a Green so a big 'Thank you' to all the terrific BMF instructors past and present who have trained me and encouraged me along the way. And the same goes for all the lovely people I've had the pleasure of training with too.Ryan Hill
I love it BMF! And meeting new people! Coffee together after a Saturday session is good too!Shirley Dye